Chiropractic care: Safe and Effective.
Insurance records and court cases show that chiropractic is a safe form of health care and one of the safest available to the public today. It is true that no healthcare procedure is one hundred percent safe, but chiropractic has a record of safety and effectiveness that is unmatched in healthcare. If you'd like to learn more please visit this website: www.chiropracticissafe.org
- The American Chiropractic Association
- The Chiropractic Resource Organization
- Chiropractic History Archive
- Chiropractic in the United States: Training, Practice, and Research (1997)
- Chiropractic back pain treatments
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Olympics Article from ChiroWeb
- Planet Chiropractic
- Spinal Health
Sergio really knows his stuff. He can take care of all your needs, be it chiropractic, dry needling, graston, or ART. He takes the extra time to find the source of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms. With over 12 years of experience, it shows.
Dr Sergio and Linda are amazingly caring people who care about my well-being and have been helping me keep working for the last two years! I am extremely grateful and would recommend him to anyone who needs quality help.
We came to see Dr Rocafort because of an injury. To be honest i have never been with a doctor like him. He listen and answer all your questions, he gives you recommendations for treatment plans. In my humble opinion he is the best chiropractor that i have ever been in more than 25 years.